BLOG DESIGN - Big Thanks to Ugly Club member Graham Schneider for the righteous pixel art! Graham is working on a retro game concept and other radness - have look at his current site where he's sharing his work!


Friday, December 14, 2018

RAMPAGE Instagram Photo CONTEST!

Hello out there in the interworlds!

Having recently reached 9,000 followers on instagram (after over 7 years of posting too much and browsing too much, but generally having fun doing so!), I figure it's time for another RAMPAGE PHOTO CONTEST - just like a few years ago.

So, it's happening NOW - and here's all the info you need to know:


Thanks everyone for all your support since I started using this Instagram thing in 2011!   For funsies, starting now and going through next Thursday (12/20), let’s do this photo contest thing to see who will win some (still TBD) rad #rampagetoys goodies!   To enter:

***post a photo (to your instagram feed) of your RAMPAGE TOYS figure(s), collection or some of your ORIGINAL artwork of any RAMPAGE character(s)
***toys and/or character must be RAMPAGE creations - NOT customs of other people’s work that I painted at some point
***you may post a new picture to your feed EVERY DAY!  
***each picture you want entered must be marked with the following tags:  #rampagetoyscontest2018 #rampagetoys

You don’t need to follow me to enter. This isn’t some obnoxious ‘follow and repost’ thing.  I hope this just gets people to post some fun pictures and/or art!

How to win:

***next Friday I will choose my personal top 10 photos
***my chosen top 10 will be posted to my feed and will have around 24 hours (give or take) to accumulate ‘likes’
***the people responsible for the top 3 most liked pictures will get prizes, which I will ship out at my convenience (holidays and all, it could take a bit).

Ready, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment